Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why does a thought of a girl being a virgin a bit turn on for most guys?

and why does shoving a bunch of inaminate objects turn most guys on too?
Answer:
Virgin part turns some guys on for the whole mentality of "I am the first one that has ever been in here." Now personally I like my girl to have some experience and some of her own tricks.

As far as the inaminate objects..just to see how far he can push the envelope.
The virginity part turns any guy on, i dont knwo why, its just one of those guy things, but about the inaminate objects, well thats a big turn of for me
it's kind of like going where no man has gone before. you are untouched. pure. innocent. like being the first to climb mt everest. thats just how we think. btw, vibrators aren't totally inanimate objects.
New car, new house, new clothes vs. used car, pre-owned house, used clothes. I am not saying that's right but I think that's similar mentality.
it turns them on because you know ur the first one to be getting there and that she hasnt shared the experience
I agree with chad c
untouched. pure. innocent
once it is lost you cant get it back or tell how may have been before you 1,100 who knowns

I don't get the deal with objects nope not at all
has no real impact on me one way or the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Why does © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net