Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why do men snore so much more than women?


Answer:
with age women tend to snore more than men. here is a link to show that. www.lifespan.org/healthnews/20...
they dont. it's just what you have noticed of those around you.

i dont know why more men you know snore than more women you know.
If your hearing men snore than women in a movie...It's not true. T_T
I THINK BOTH MEN AND WOMEN SNORE. LADIES JUST DON'T WANT TO SAY WE DO.
i dont really no
Usually they are overweight and sleep on their backs because they can't breath from all the snoring.
women snore just as much as men.
you probably only hear men snore.
explore the snoring world.
I have no idea.Sorry.
thicker neck
to make women go crazy
No true!
They don't. I don't but my wife does. My 3 daughters do. My 3 sons don't.
They don't... turning the person to their side should stop the snoring
That's not necessarily true,you have to spend the night with my husbands family.


(Many blessings)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Why does © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net