Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why do so many young guys have hang ups about their Penis size?


Answer:
That's too bad because they shouldn't. It's not the size that matters nearly as much as how the man USES it. If he can get a woman off and please her with it, size won't matter. I'm one who likes size but I'd take an average size over a huge size anyday if it meant the person with the average size loved me and treated me right more than the alternative.
~Because that's how they measure their manhood, by the size of their penis.~
They are insecure, about their manhood and performance in bed.
The guys that do have self-esteem problems. Maybe their mom didn't hug them enough who knows the cause of the low self-esteem? I have what I have and am ok with that.
Because society nowadays leads peple to believe that a man is more of a man if he has a whopper of a chopper.Yyou also have to take into account the firece competitive spirit of adolescent youth .why would you want a tiny todger and be outdone by your mate whos packin a schlong.So some of it is natural human tendency and survival patterns! I hated giving the other kids penis hang ups
but hey...thats life!
IMO, it's genetic. If you watch apes and monkeys, they're also obsessed with penis sizes, even though their equipment is tiny compared with ours.

By the very fact that human penises are big (compared with other primates) this indicates that humans were always preoccupied with their penis size, and through natural selection it grew bigger and bigger. This continues to present day.
What a senseless waste of energy!! It's scary to think that one of these days medical science is going to smell the $$$ signs in this male insecurity and figure out a way to create Frankendicks for all these chaps, where will that end? Life is way to short, no pun intended guys. Get over it.
they have no confidence on themselves.
not only in young guys older ones take it into consideration.

I, personally, have a hang up about penis size because I like them, I like playing with them and mine. I can't stand a small, microscopic sized penis.
i used the cream it good for me if u want information
http://www.skincarefairy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Why does © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net