Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why do women hate Body builders ?

My girlfriend says she can't accommodate me . So she comes on top . lol . But why they hate ?
Answer:
Ok first tip: NEVER take dating advice from women about what they like.
Second tip: you don't look like a bodybuilder to me.
Third tip: I think they are just unattracted to the veins everywhere. If you have a normal % of body fat they'll love you because you're big and strong.

And not many of them have huge egos and stuff. This is just a stereotype.
It doesn't look good.. if its to much, it can be very disgusting to look at.
umm to heavy not natural looking and it's just nasty. I like a guy with an athletic look yea but not veins popping out everywhere. Muscles looking like there about to explode it's just not natural.
I wouldn't say hate. Most of the time body builders have such an ego problem. They push out their chest and their arms go farther out on each side like they are ready to rumble. Maybe it's all the rage from the steroids the women are afraid of.

I would never date a buff guy just because of his attitude problem. Which most of them have.
I don't hate body builders - just morons...
~True, it's the ego. I don't HATE body builders, but I don't think any woman would be good enough for them, since they think so much of themselves.
I don't have a perfect body, and I don't care. But, I also don't need to be told how imperfect I am.~
I don't think women "hate" bodybuilders.... I think the problem is the narcissistic attitude that comes with the package.. at the gym that I belong to, some of the bodybuilders are sociable or polite, but most of them spend all of the time looking in the mirror....

Case in point - How many modeling sessions did it take you to get that "perfect" Avatar....

.
We don't hate all body builders, only the 99% who are totally self-absorbed and vain. (BTW, I've never met one who was in the 1% who are not stuck on themselves. But I assume they are out there someplace.)
I had a relationship with a 'body builder' %26 all he did was talk about himself. A simple 'how are you today' turned into a 20 minute lecture on what he had eaten for breakfast, what supplements he was 'currently' trying, what he had done in the gym %26 how long he had done it for, how his body felt %26 how it was changing, what he had read up on the internet about protein, creatine, muscle development %26 mens health in general.... I could go on %26 on %26 on but I'll just bore you senseless like I was!

Its a pity because I believe under all that armour plating %26 external veneer, is a warm %26 kind person too scared to just be.
i love guys with muscles but males with to much muscles that turns me off
Depends on people's preferences, some think its hot, some dont. But seriously I dont think women will hate bodybuilders at all. For your situation its probably your size or position that cramps her into a way she feels very uncomfortable, thats why she cant accomodate you because she cant move or enjoy at all. Your girlfriend coming on top doesnt means she hate you as a bodybuilder, but she's providing a solution for both you and her to enjoy as much as possible. If she really does hate you as a bodybuilder, she would have not even suggested to continue and go on top at all or wont even start inthe first place. In this case, I would say she cares about you a lot. Its good that you will wonder how your partner thinks, but its also important to UNDERSTAND how your partner thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Why does © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net