Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why do Short People want to get Taller?

Im 5"11 so im not exactely tall but i really dont care about my height.

Why do short people want to get taller and saying **** like it lowers my self esteem.

Who cares?
Answer:
Why do poor people want to be rich? Or people from [pick a country] want to come to America? You already know the answer to your question.
well i'm 5'2 and i hate it but i'm dealing. i don't like seeing the world from such a different perspective than others. i find it's harder to keep your body in proportion when you're shorter.
Why do people with average penis want to have bigger? It is a way of life!
Being taller gives you an advantage, it makes you look more intimidating, you can do more things, short people are discriminated against, and in America, bigger is always better. By the way, 5'11" is not short, in fact, it's above average, so you are tall after all. Congratulations.
I'm 5'6" I never wanted to be taller, I just married taller women to reach things on the top shelf. Short men are big men on the inside.
I'm 5 feet, and honestly it gets on my nerves that I have to "look up" to like 99% of the population that is around my age...it makes me feel like im still 13.
Because we can't reach anything!
I'm 4'11" and I don't realize I'm short until I see another short person, then I go wow I'm short!! LOL It used to bug me when I was young but not anymore. I rather be short than tall. Having your self esteem hinge on your height is stupid. If your tall and that's all you have going for you then good luck.

If you are short and it bothers you then it's usually because tall people are making fun of you, which in turn makes you feel bad about yourself. People don't like to be different, whether it's being too tall or too short or too fat, or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Why does © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net