Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why does my hair get so greasy so quickly?

i shower every morning and wash my hair with Pert Plus, but by the end of the day, my hair usually feels and looks greasy, and it always looks very greasy in the morning. why is this, and what can I do to stop it?
Answer:
Change shampoos. Pert coats your hair-most stylists hate it when people use it case it sucks so bad. Pantene is a good one. Start there and see how things go after a week. It will take a week to get all the pert out of your hair.
Everybody is different, it could just be your genetics or it could be your shampoo. If I was you, I would switch shampoos and wait about 3 days, and if it is still greasy then maybe talk to a doctor or something.
Pert contains conditioner, so you may want to try a different shampoo. Use one made for oily hair and don't use a conditioner. Also rinse your hair with cold water after you wash it; this closes the pores in your scalp.
You are just oily, I have the same trouble. You can try Suave for Men extra clean it did a great job for my son and lasted a day. ~GL Hey just remember if you need oil for your car just make a ponytail and squeeze.
Greasy hair is hereditary (I have it too). I have found that over-washing your hair stimulates the oil glands to produce more oil/sebum. Some "oily hair" shampoos use detergents and they strip the oils from the hair making the problem worse. I have also found that the shampoos bought in supermarkets aren't so good for oily hair. There is a good product by De Lorenzo available at the hair salons which is specifically for oily hair and has a conditioner too which helps keep the oil at bay. I find the Loreal Kerastase shampoo for oily roots/dry ends great! It's so gentle and doesn't stimulate the oils. Also try not to rub your scalp when you wash, use gentle fingertip pressure to not over-stimulate the glands. Try not to wash more than every 2 days if possible. Good news is you wont go bald! :)
change ur shamp and try to eat no greesy foods llike milk cheeses ice cream chips chicken fried foods try that out for like a week and c if that helps
i also heard it comes form over washin ur hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Why does © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net