Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why does my facial hair grow abnormally fast?

16-y.o. --I feel like at the beginning of the day I shave thorougly and my face is completely soft, but by the end of the day, when I rub my hand against my face, its rough again...
Answer:
the other answers are pretty good....the only thing i can add is that you've spent many years feeling a smooth face. now that you're in puberty, and the beard has set in, it's a new sensation......and it might feel rougher than it really is. i wouldn't be overly concerned. you're just gonna be one of those dudes who has to shave every day.
this is usually a hormonal thing. most people grow hair at different rates depending on the hormones in their bodies. it's not something you can really change unfortunately and so you will always just be someone who tends to grow facial hair faster than most, but some women also may find that kinda thing attractive. get a good electric shaver that you can keep with you if you need to be smooth later at night.
I'm the same age and know a few people who have the same problem. Personally I wouldn't worry about it too much, get yourself a good razor etc and just shave as you do. As previous people have mentioned it is a hormonal thing but nothing to worry about. And hey if all else fails, grow yourself a beard! lol
It's called a "5 o'clock shadow"! Some guys just grow hair faster then others. I am such a guy, if I don't shave, I can have a beard in as little as 4-5 days!
If shaving is becoming too much of a chore, try growing a goatee, this way you do not have to shave your entire face everyday.
that's really fast, but i know some people that doesnt grow facial hair on ur cheek, like the asians

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Why does © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net