Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why do men have long fingernails?

I am working with a guy..we work in a restaurant and having long nails is rather unsanitary..he doesn't wear gloves..I am just curious why some men have unusually long fingernails.
Answer:
~What are "healthy fingernails?" They're made up of the junk left over from our bodies.
I can't say why that dude in particular doesn't clip them off, sounds yucky too me. Especially if he doesn't keep them clean.
My general guess is their lazy, don't know how, don't have fingernail clippers, or he may be gay.~
Some people have strong healthy nails and they aren't as apt to break as those with weak unhealthy nails. Apparently he prefers to wear his nails long or he doesn't feel the need to keep them short. If you work side by side with him why not ask him or give you opinion.
I guess men's nails grow faster.
Are they longer on one hand than the other? If so, it's a pretty safe bet that he plays guitar, and does most of his playing by finger-picking.

Or, he could be a transvestite.
Ya, i think I read somewhere men's fingernails grow faster but maybe he just didn't cut them lol.
Guys are not as studious in caring about their appearance as women are. That's kind of why I put women on a pedestal.

Yeah, I've noticed long, dirty fingernails on guys, but I think those guys fair better than me, because they aren't self-conscious about anything, even if they have every reason to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Why does © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net