Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why do men shiver after doing a wee?


Answer:
I never have. Maybe they are cold?
I didn't know that they did!!
somethins not right if that happens
because we can! lol

i dont know, i think ive done it once or twice
Females do too. One theory is that the autonomic nervous system (ANS) is the cause. When you have to pee you hold it in, the longer you wait the tougher it is to hold in. You ANS is sending the signals to your bladder and urethral sphincter to hold that pee in at all costs, when you finally do pee, your ANS allows the relaxation of the urethral sphincter and the flow to begin. This switch in the ANS is thought to be the cause of the shudder or pee shiver. The longer you hold it in the greater the pee shiver will be.
Really - I must be missing something then - never had that
dont know but there is actually a name for this. A medical term so to speak.
I do. But, only in the morning.
they think it saves on shaking it lol
I don't or ever have.
We don't. At least us stable ones don't.
Well no member of the male species that i have ever encountered have. If you know someone who does maybe he has a problem?
Never have either. I know my son did when he was in diapers, but that's all I recall.
It's because when u pee, u release the heat from ur body and then ur body is cold now and your body shiver itself to warm up your body after u just release some heat trough the urine.
this has happened to me after drinking a few sodas. Its cold feeling down the spine and makes me tingle %26gt;.%26gt;
My pal is an Eskimo he always shivers when he nips out of his igloo for a pee, don't know why.
I sometimes shiver while going. I think it is just the instant loss of body heat. Lets compare peeing and shivering notes.
do they? I didn't know that
do they!
i do some times but that's if i have to go really really badly and after wards i just shake it off or it just smells really bad

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Why does © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net