Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why is the head of my penis tearing off?

The elevated part of the head of my penis has a tear in it
Answer:
uhhh what did you catch it in a car door?

advice: GO TO THE FREAKING DOCTOR

unless of course you wish to be a eunich
Is it an actual tear or is it just a sort of wrinkle? wrinkles can just happe like in skin. If it is an actual tear, did you have some extremely arousing event accour?
O_O Holy crap does it hurt??
Geez, dude--why are you asking us? You have a tear in your genitals? A literal tear?

I don't see how you have the self-control to type us a question and wait for an answer. Most guys would be screaming and crying at the doctor's office, if not in the ER if they got a tear there.

I guess I admire your...uh...whatever to not go to the doctor for every little thing, but you oughta go to the doc.
I thought that only happened to my husband :) *phew* Thank Goodness.

When we first became intimate, this same thing would happen. He usta joke he had to "stand on his head" to get in there. Being tight and having strong muscle tone down there can do that to a man. He would rag on me cause he had to do all that work to get in there, and when I would climax, it would push his penis out. All that pain and I don't even get to enjoy the spasm he would say. LOL

We concord the beast. Making love more often and lube saved our day.

So maybe your girlfriend is the cause. Or maybe, Lady Lefty or Ruby Righty?

I don't wanna know.

Be nicer to your member.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Why does © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net