Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why don't it stay up when I play with it?

I will play with it for hours and hours. But still it don't stay up at all. I think I shouldn't have put some cold water on it last night. Now it looks all funny looking. And its all flaky, and dry. You think I should buy some more playdough tomorrow?
Answer:
Yea usually when playdough gets dry and u've tried addin water w/o help. you prolly wanna buy some more, my fav is yellow.
Sounds like you need to go to the doctor!
lol thats funny! yep you should
haha? no not really.
Pervert.
LOL!
lol

very funny
well I'll take it your serious,,try thinking about doing it with someone you really like,,look at pictures,,its in the brain,,keep thinking UP and it will ,,if you stress yourself out it will never happen,,easy does it,,good luck
try not playing with it so OFTEN

i knwo clay dries out your hands, maybe play doh will dry out things too :-%26
Why buy it when you can make it all on your own.
maybe it's telling you to take a brake, if you play with it for hours and hours it's going to lose some sensitivity
lol,dude your funny.
lol
u should get a life

oh hey, theres my buddy, sweetgogana2006! :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Why does © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net