Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why does my wrist snap?

i use to box a little. so why does it snap? when i move it like when u move ur neck? so is it bad?
Answer:
If this is happening to you.. .it is not normal at all and you must see a doctor to have it checked out fast
I dunno.
I know a guy whos ankles do this we asked the doc once and he said nothing to worry about its just joints
I box too, you should go see a doctor, its probably tendonitis. Its inflamation of a tendon that travles from you hands and fingures up to your elbow. There are times when the tendon will swell, called inflamation. I have tendonitis and it is brought on by typing alot, boxing, tennis and other stuff. Go see your doctor. Its nothing serious, just a little physical therapy will help. In more cases than not, you will not need surgery, but maybe it will be injected with a steroid to reduce the inflamation (this doesnt hurt)

Leelah
my wrist has snap since i was like 12 years old and i have never had any type of problems so it's perfectly normal don't worry everything is all right

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Why does © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net