Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why haven't I started shaving yet?

I'm 17, I'll be 18 soon, but I still haven't started shaving (I mean facial hair...of course.) Is this normal?? Will I ever shave?!
Answer:
don't complain shaving a lot suckes a lot more than shaving a little SERIOUSLY
I'm 41 and only have to shave every few days. My father was 1/4 Cherokee Indian and he was the same way. I wouldn't complain if I was you because shaving sucks. But I'm told that if you go ahead and shave every day no matter what, that this will help make your facial hair grow. I dunno. Good luck.
its not normal , but nothing to worry , u take advice of u r doctor
It is normal.
It's hard to say. Native Americans don't have body or facial hair as a rule. It really varies. Talk to your doctor if you are really concerned but unless he knows of something specific, it really isn't anythng to worry about.
Before I joined the Army at age 18 I thought I had to shave only once a week before it looked like scruff but now i have to shave at least once a day. Take advantage of not shaving now because when you have to on a regular basis then you will wish for the days when it was not on a daily occourance. It's normal not having to shave right now. Be thank ful dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Why does © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net